Configuration: 6 boxes/ 1 premium buyback card
2019 Breakers Rowe Premium Sports Cards Box Hits:
- (1) Super-Premium, High-End Card
2019 Breakers Rowe Premium Sports Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Meticulously selected, hand packaged products designed to deliver BIG VALUE for group case breaking!
- Featuring som of the RAREST, low-numbered cards in the hobby!
- Across MULTIPLE sports, find the following BIG HITS of the MOST COLLECTIBLE PLAYERS in 2019 Breakers Rowe products:
- High-Grade Rookie Cards
- Logos, Tags, Shields
- Cut Signatures
- ON-CARD Autographs
- Vintage Autographed Rookie Cards
- AND MUCH MORE!!
Configuration: 5 boxes/1 card
2019 ONE TIME Vintage Football 20th Anniversary Edition Box Hits:
- (1) BGS or PSA Graded Vintage Card
2019 ONE TIME Vintage Football 20th Anniversary Edition PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (1) BGS or PSA Graded Vintage Card in Every Box!
- Find a plethora of top Hall of Famers and rookies from: Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Bradshaw, Montana, Staubach, Namath, Elway, Rice, Rockne, Unitas and MANY MORE!
- All cards curated from from the late 1940s to early 1990s.
- Some boxes will OVER deliver!
Fantasy Draft Style
This type of break is a great deal of fun and usually done for breaks consisting for a known number of “Hits”.
We open the products to reveal the cards first, then we randomize everyone’s names who bought into the break (Random.org of course).
Process of this random is similar to Random Team style as we roll dice first to determine how many times we randomize the names.
The names are then placed in a spreadsheet, and the top name gets to select or “Draft” the card they want. We then move onto the second name.
They select a card. Repeat this process until all cards have been selected. We then ship the cards out to whoever “Drafted them”.
Very fun way to do a break! Please note you must be present in the Chat Room or Email us DURING the live break to make your selections.
If a person buys into this style break, and we cannot chat with them or they do not contact us via email with their pick when it’s their turn, we do not wait on them more than 2 minutes. We simply randomize all remaining “unselected” cards left at that point in the draft, card on top will go to the person that we couldn’t communicate with. This is the rule if you buy in, but don’t make a selection when it’s your turn. We then move on to the next person in the draft to make their selection as normal.
Don’t buy into this type of break unless you can watch it live and communicate with us during the process.
Again, if you buy into this type of break it is assumed you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.