Configuration: 8 autographed memorabilia items per case
2020 TRISTAR Signature Series LIVE Case Contents:
- (8) Autographed Memorabilia Items
2020 TRISTAR Signature Series LIVE PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (8) Autographed Memorabilia Items in Every Case!
- Varied styles of collectible memorabilia items!
- VERY LIMITED REDEMPTIONS
- ALL autographs authenticated by TRISTAR, PSA/DNA, JSA or other selected reputable companies.
- Celebrities, Actors, Musicians and MORE!
- Features autographs signed by some of the most popular sports stars and celebrities!
- Just some of the names appearing in the product include: Kobe Bryant, Mickey Mantle, LeBron James, Chris Hemwsorth, Eminem, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zion Williamson, Elton John, Kevin Costner, Kit Harrington, Luka Doncic, Mariano Rivera, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Garth Brooks, Tom Berenger, Corbin Bernsen, Charlie Sheen, Ben Crenshaw, J.J. Watt, Larry Bird, Stan Lee, Joe Montana, Pee Wee Reese, Kevin Durant, Chevy Chase, & MANY MORE!!
- LIMITED PRODUCTION RUN – ONLY 80 Total Cases Produced!
FANTASY DRAFT STYLE PLEASE READ!
This type of break is a great deal of fun and usually done for breaks consisting for a known number of “Hits”.
We open the products to reveal the Items first, then we randomize everyone’s names who bought into the break (Random.org of course).
The names are then placed in a spreadsheet, and the top name gets to select or “Draft” the item they want. We then move onto the second name.
They select an item. Repeat this process until all items have been selected. We then ship the Items out to whoever “Drafted them”.
Very fun way to do a break! Please note you must be present in YouTube or Facebook Chat us DURING the live break to make your selections.
If a person buys into this style break, and we cannot chat with them or they do not contact us via email with their pick when it’s their turn, we do not wait on them more than 2 minutes. We simply randomize all remaining “unselected” items left at that point in the draft, and the item on top will go to the person that we couldn’t communicate with. This is the rule if you buy in, but don’t make a selection when it’s your turn. We then move on to the next person in the draft to make their selection as normal.
Don’t buy into this type of break unless you can watch it live and communicate with us during the process.
Again, if you buy into this type of break it is assumed you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.