Configuration: 10 boxes/1 pack/1 card
2018 Panini One NFL Football Cards Box Hits:
- (1) Autographed Card – Signed ON-CARD
2018 Panini One NFL Football Cards Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (1) Autographed Card – Signed ON-CARD in Every Box!
- Featuring 100% ON-CARD Autographs!
- 85% of all cards will be an ON-CARD Patch Autographed Card!!
- ALL Patch Cards feature Prime or Super Prime material and ALL cards will be produced on premium acetate or canvas stock!
- Rookie Patch Autographs – Custom embossed card stock with ON-CARD autographs and OVER-SIZED Patches, max #’d to 199.
- Rookie Dual Patch Autographs – Single player card that includes two perfectly framed patches with an ON-CARD autograph, max #’d to 199.
- Premium Rookie Patch Autographs – Produced on acetate card stock!
- Rookie Autographs – RARE autos from top rookies in this non-patch auto set, max #’d to 199.
- Parallels (for previous four, max #’d): Blue /99, Bronze /49, Red /25, Gold /10, Platinum /5, Black #’d 1/1
- Quad Patch Autographs – Single player cards with a checklist full of Hall of Fame players!
- Parallels: Blue /99, Bronze /49, Red /25, Gold /10, Platinum /5, Black #’d 1/1
- Patch Autographs – Look for veteran names including Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Peyton Manning & MORE!
- Patch Autograph Variations – Showcasing a classic darkened design on acetate!
- Dual Patch Autographs – Two patches perfectly framing the player’s autograph!
- Autographs – This shadowbox autographed set includes top names like: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Randy Moss, Emmitt Smith & Many More!
- Parallels (for previous four, max #’d): Bronze /49, Red /25, Gold /10, Platinum /5, Black #’d 1/1
Fantasy Draft Style
This type of break is a great deal of fun and usually done for breaks consisting for a known number of “Hits”.
We open the products to reveal the cards first, then we randomize everyone’s names who bought into the break (Random.org of course).
Process of this random is similar to Random Team style as we roll dice first to determine how many times we randomize the names.
The names are then placed in a spreadsheet, and the top name gets to select or “Draft” the card they want. We then move onto the second name.
They select a card. Repeat this process until all cards have been selected. We then ship the cards out to whoever “Drafted them”.
Very fun way to do a break! Please note you must be present in the Chat Room or Email us DURING the live break to make your selections.
If a person buys into this style break, and we cannot chat with them or they do not contact us via email with their pick when it’s their turn, we do not wait on them more than 2 minutes. We simply randomize all remaining “unselected” cards left at that point in the draft, card on top will go to the person that we couldn’t communicate with. This is the rule if you buy in, but don’t make a selection when it’s your turn. We then move on to the next person in the draft to make their selection as normal.
Don’t buy into this type of break unless you can watch it live and communicate with us during the process.
Again, if you buy into this type of break it is assumed you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.