Configuration: 10 boxes/1 cut signature card
2019 Pieces of the Past The Bar Cuts Edition Trading Cards Box Hits:
- (1) Cut Signature Card, Encapsulated and Authenticated
2019 Pieces of the Past The Bar Cuts Edition Trading Cards CASE Hits:
- (1) PRESIDENTIAL Cut Signature Card, Encapsulated and Authenticated
2019 Pieces of the Past The Bar Cuts Edition Trading Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (1) Cut Signature Card, Encapsulated and Authenticated in Every Box!
- (1) PRESIDENTIAL Cut Signature Card, Encapsulated and Authenticated in Every Case!
- Featuring Presidents, Musicians, Politicians, Celebrities, Sports Figures, Activists, and MORE!
- Look for Cut Signatures of Presidents and Historical Figures such as John F. Kennedy, Obama, Reagan, Roosevelt, Clinton, Trump, Edison, Earhart, Gates, Mother Teresa, Dali, Mandela, and MANY MORE!
- Autographs ranging from the early 1800s to present!
- ALL cards are 2-1/2×3-1/2 or 5X7 to ensure ALL signatures properly fit on every card!
- ALL Cut Signatures have been carefully HAND SELECTED for the FIRST EVER The Bar Cuts Edition!
- ALL autographs have been certified by one of the hobby’s major authenticators.
- ALL cards have been encapsulated by BGS.
- Look for themed hot cases featuring Presidents, the Kennedy’s, all 1800’s autographs, and more!
- EXTREMELY LIMITED PRODUCTION!
Fantasy Draft Style
This type of break is a great deal of fun and usually done for breaks consisting for a known number of “Hits”.
We open the products to reveal the cards first, then we randomize everyone’s names who bought into the break (Random.org of course).
Process of this random is similar to Random Team style as we roll dice first to determine how many times we randomize the names.
The names are then placed in a spreadsheet, and the top name gets to select or “Draft” the card they want. We then move onto the second name.
They select a card. Repeat this process until all cards have been selected. We then ship the cards out to whoever “Drafted them”.
Very fun way to do a break! Please note you must be present in the Chat Room or Email us DURING the live break to make your selections.
If a person buys into this style break, and we cannot chat with them or they do not contact us via email with their pick when it’s their turn, we do not wait on them more than 2 minutes. We simply randomize all remaining “unselected” cards left at that point in the draft, card on top will go to the person that we couldn’t communicate with. This is the rule if you buy in, but don’t make a selection when it’s your turn. We then move on to the next person in the draft to make their selection as normal.
Don’t buy into this type of break unless you can watch it live and communicate with us during the process.
Again, if you buy into this type of break it is assumed you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.