Configuration: 10 boxes/1 pack/2 cards
2019-20 Panini One and One NBA Basketball Cards Box Hits:
- (1) Autographed Card
- (1) Base, Parallel or Insert Card
2019-20 Panini One and One NBA Basketball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (1) Autographed Card plus (1) Base, Parallel or Insert Card in Every Box!
- Look for Rookie Jersey Autographs with various levels of memorabilia, numbered to as low as 1! Collect the top rookies from 2019 including Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, RJ Barrett, Kendrick Nunn and more!
- First Team Signatures presents 40 All-NBA First Team award winners with an ON-CARD autograph! Look for your favorite players around the league, retired and current, featured in this set!
- Collect the stunning Timeless Moments set, which features unique photography with an ON-CARD autograph! Look for parallels numbered to as low as 1!
- Find the very popular Downtown set randomly inserted in One and One boxes! This set features 25 of the top current players around the league, old and new!
- Look for tons of unique autograph content from veteran players! Find ON-CARD autographs of Stephen Curry, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Damian Lillard and more!
Draft Style Break Details:
This type of break is a great deal of fun and usually done for breaks consisting for a known number of “Hits”.
We open the products to reveal the cards first, then we randomize everyone’s names who bought into the break (Random.org of course).
The names are randomized and the top name gets to select or “Draft” the card they want. We then move onto the second name…and so on.
They select a card. Repeat this process until all cards have been selected. We then ship the cards out to whoever “Drafted them”.
Very fun way to do a break! Please note you must be present in the Chat Room (Youtube or Facebook) DURING the live break to make your selections.
If a person buys into this style break, and we cannot chat with them, we do not wait on them more than 2 minutes. We simply randomize all remaining “unselected” cards left at that point in the draft, card on top will go to the person that we couldn’t communicate with. This is the rule if you buy in, but don’t make a selection when it’s your turn. We then move on to the next person in the draft to make their selection as normal.
Don’t buy into this type of break unless you can watch it live and communicate with us during the process.
Again, if you buy into this type of break it is assumed you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.